West Central Railway Recruitment: The West Central Railway, is one of the 19 zones of the Indian Railways. it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 30 Junior/ Senior Technical Associate Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply before the Last date of the Application 20-Feb-2023.
West Central Railway Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||West Central Railway|
|Name of the Post||Junior/ Senior Technical Associate|
|Number of Vacancies||30|
|Starting Date of the Application||10-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||20-02-2023|
|Application Mode||Online or Offline|
|Job Location||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh|
|Official Website||Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh|
West Central Railway Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Junior Technical Associate (Works)||20|
|Senior Technical Associate (Tele)||1|
|Junior Technical Associate (Tele)||4|
|Senior Technical Associate (OHE)||5|
|Junior Technical Associate (OHE)||–|
West Central Railway Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Diploma, B.Sc, BE/ B.Tech, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18-35 Years.
- OBC (NCL) Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 Years
- Rs. 25,000 – 37,000/- Per Month.
- General Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST, Women, Minorities, EWS Candidates: Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test, Document Verification, Interview
How to Apply for the West Railway Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
- And check for the West Central Railway Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Junior/ Senior Technical Associate Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date (20-Feb-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Astt. Personnel Officer (Welfare) West Central Railway, HQ Office, Near Indira Market, Jabalpur-482001.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official website of West Railway Recruitment?
A. wcr.indianrailways.gov.in is the Official Website of the West Railway.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 20-02-2023.