TMC Recruitment: The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai, in India. Also popularly known as TMH. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research center, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). it has Released notification for the Recruitment of 8 Senior Resident Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin for this Recruitment before the Last Date of the Application 02-Mar-2023.
TMC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Starting Date of the Application||22-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||02-03-2023|
|Job Location||Mohali – Punjab|
TMC Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Department Name||No of Posts|
TMC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed MD/ DNB, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
- Rs. 1,01,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the TMC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ tmc.gov.in
- And check for the TMC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Senior Resident.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 02-Mar-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Mohali (New Chandigarh)-14090.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Full form of TMC?
A. Tata Memorial Centre is the Full form of TMC.
Q. what is the Official Website of TMC?
A. tmc.gov.in is the Official Website of TMC.