RIE Bhopal Recruitment: A part of the National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), New Delhi, is the Regional Institute of Education. it has Released notification For the Recruitment of 05 Assistant Professor & Sound Recordist Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Attending Walk in an interview for this Recruitment.
RIE Bhopal Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Regional Institute of Education Bhopal (RIE Bhopal)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Professor, Sound Recordist|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Notification Release Date||19-12-2022|
|Date of the Interview||26-Dec-2022|
|Job Location||Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh|
RIE Bhopal Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Post|
|Assistant Professor (Maths)||1|
|Cameraman & Editor||1|
RIE Bhopal Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed a Diploma, Degree, ME/M. Tech, Graduation, Master’s Degree, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 69 Years.
RIE Bhopal Recruitment: Salary
- Rs. 25,000 – 45,000/- Per Month
RIE Bhopal Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fees Required
RIE Bhopal Recruitment: Selection Process
- Walk in Interview
How to Apply For RIE Bhopal Recruitment?
- Go to the official website first at riebhopal.nic.in
- Additionally, look into the RIE Bhopal Careers or Recruitment that you intend to apply for.
- The most recent job posting for an assistant professor and sound recordist can be found there.
- Read the Recruitment guidelines.
- Complete the application form.
- Attend the walk-in interview on December 26, 2022, at the address below with the necessary documentation.
- Candidates who are interested and qualified should come for a walk-in interview on December 26 at the address listed below, Principals Office Regional Institute of Education, Shyamala Hills, Bhopal, 462002.
Q. What is the Full Form of RIE?
A. Regional Institute of Education Bhopal is the Full form of RIE.
Q. What is the Official Website of RIE?
A. riebhopal.nic.in is the Official Website of RIE.