PM Kisan 13th Installment Date of 2023, then this post is only for you. If you want to check PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2023 under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, then you will have to read this article till the last, only then you will be able to get complete information in this regard. But for the first time, to take advantage of the PM Kisan Yojana, the farmers must first check their name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2023 through the official website @pmkisan.gov.in. And you will get further information below in this article
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023
|Name Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2023|
|Under||Central Government of India|
|13th Installment Release Date||27, February 2023|
|Check Online||PM Kisan 13 Installment Payment Status|
PM Kisan 13th installment date announced 2023
According to Minister of State for Agriculture (Karnataka) Shobha Karandlaje, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will announce the next installment during a program to be held on Monday, February 27. These funds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
- Good news for more than 12 crore farmers
- 13th installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi will be received on February 27
- PM Modi will start in Belagavi, Karnataka
How to check PM Kisan status?
- First of all you can go to PM Kisan website https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- After this the home page of the website will open in front of you. On the home page, you have to click on the “Self Enrolled Status” option in the farmer corner.
- After filling everything correctly, you click on the search button given below.
- After this your pm kisan beneficiary status will appear in front of you. This contains your complete registration details. Along with this, where your application is pending and if the application is rejected, the reason for rejection is also written.
Read the official advertisement of the country’s agriculture minister 2023
Pm Kisan 13 Installment Beneficiary List 2023
- Go to the website www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- See ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on the website.
- Click on ‘Beneficiary List‘.
- Enter your state, district, block and village details.
- After filling this, click on Get Report and get the complete list.
- PM Kisan Toll-Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan Helpline: 0120-6025109, 011-24300606
- Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org