The department of school education and literacy under the Ministry of human resource development has launched the NMMS Scholarship 2023. The full form of the NMMS scholarship is the national means cum merit scholarship scheme.
Under this scholarship scheme, financial incentives will award to meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker section of society so that the dropout rate in class 8 can be prevented which happens due to the financial condition of the students.
With the help of this scholarship scheme, students will encourage to pursue their education at the secondary stage. Under this scholarship scheme, Rs 12000 financial assistance will provide from class 9th to class 12th.
|Name of Scholarship||NMMS Scholarship|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Beneficiary||Students of India|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance|
|Financial Assistance||Rs 12000 per annum|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
NMMS Scholarship Scheme 2023 Selection Procedure
Each state and union territory conducts a selection test which includes a mental ability test and scholastic aptitude test. The guidelines for these tests are set by NCERT. The candidates are required to pass these tests in order to be eligible for the scholarship. On the basis of this test, scholarships are awarded to the students. The student is required to complete this test at a maximum time duration of 90 minutes.
Benefits And Features Of NMMS Scholarship
- The department of school education and literacy under the ministry of human resource Development has launched the NMMS scholarship
- The full form of NMMS scholarship is national means cum merit scholarship scheme
- Through this scholarship financial incentives are awarded to a meritorious student who belongs to the economically weaker section of society
- The main objective of launching this scholarship is to reduce the dropout rate at class 8
- With the help of this scholarship scheme, students will encourage to pursue their education at the secondary stage
- Under the NMMS scholarship scheme, Rs 12000 financial assistance will provide from class 9th to class 12th
NMMS Scholarship Important Documents
- Marksheet of class 7th and 8th
- Adhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Disability Certificate
- Ration Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Details
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information regarding the NMMS Scholarship. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number or write an email in order to solve your problem. The email id and the helpline number is as follows:-
- Helpline Number- 0120-6619540
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org