NMA Recruitment: This article contains lists of Monuments of National Importance in India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 12 Consultants Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 23-Jan-2023.
NMA Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Monuments Authority (NMA)|
|Name of the Post||Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Starting Date of the Application||29-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||23-01-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NMA Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Consultant (Private Secretary)||2|
|Consultant (System Analyst)||3|
|Consultant (Conservation Architect)||2|
NMA Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed LLB/ LLM, BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE, B.Sc, Masters Degree, M.Sc, MCA from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 63 Years.
- Rs. 50,000 – 70,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for MNA Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nma.gov.in
- And check for the NMA Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Consultant Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
- The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to Member Secretary, National Monument Authority. 24, Tilak Marg, New Delhi – 110001 And Also a Soft Copy of the Application Through Email: email@example.com.
Q. What is the Full Name of the MNA?
A. National Monuments Authority is the Full name of the MNA.
Q. What is the Official Website of MNA?
A. nma.gov.in is the Official Website of MNA.