IRCON Recruitment: Ircon International, also known as Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON), is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Ministry of Railways, Government of India. it has Released a notification For the Recruitment of 20 Rail Welding Technician & Operator Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin Interview For this Recruitment on 10-J01-2023.
IRCON Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Railway Construction Company Limited (IRCON)|
|Name of the Post||Rail Welding Technician, Operator|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Starting Date of the Application||20-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||10-01-2023|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad – Gujarat, Mumbai – Maharashtra|
IRCON Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Rail Welding Technician (EA)||2|
|Rail Welding Technician (AT)||4|
|Rail Welding Technician (Rough & Final Finishing)||4|
IRCON Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per IRCON official notification.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Maximum age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Rs. 19,000 – 63,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fees.
- Walin Interview
How to Apply For IRCON Recruitment?
- To begin, go to the official website at ircon.org.
- Also, look for the IRCON Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- There you will find the most recent job postings for Rail Welding Technician, and Operator.
- Examine the Recruitment instructions.
- Fill out the application form.
- On 10-Jan-2023, interested and eligible candidates should report for a walk-in-interview with the required documents (as specified in the official notification) at the following address: 405 & 406, Ircon International Limited SNS Synergy Building, Dumas Road Surat, Gujarat, Pin Code- 394120.
Q. What is the Full Form of IRCON?
A. Indian Railway Construction Company Limited is the Full name of the IRCON.
Q. What is the Application Mode of the IRCON Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Appear For the Walkin Interview for this Recruitment.