IPFT Recruitment: Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT) has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 5 Study directors & Assistant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can apply for Mentioned Posts before 05-01-2023.
IPFT Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology (IPFT)|
|Name of the Post||Study Director, Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Starting Date of the Application||20-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||05-01-2023|
|Job Location||Gurugram – Haryana|
IPFT Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Study Personnel (Plant Pathology)||1|
|Study Personnel (Agronomy)||1|
|Study Director (Ecotoxicology||1|
|Study Director (Genotoxicology)||1|
IPFT Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have earned their B.E./ B.tech, M.E., or M.Sc. degrees from one of the accredited boards or universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 38 Years.
- Maximum age Limitation: 40 Years.
- Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/- Per Month.
IPFT Recruitment: Application fees
- No Application Fee.
IPFT Recruitment: Selection Process
How to Apply For IPFT Recruitment?
- First, go to the official website at ipft.gov.in and search for the IPFT Careers or Recruitment that you intend to apply for.
- The most recent job notification for Study Director and Assistant can be found there.
- Read the Recruitment guidelines thoroughly.
- Complete the application form accurately.
- Then show up for the walk-in interview on January 5, 2023, at the address below with the necessary documentation.
- On January 5, 2023, interested and qualified candidates may attend a walk-in interview at the following location: Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers Sector-20, UdyogVihar, NH-8 Gurugram, 122 016 (Haryana).
Q. What is the Full Form of IPFT?
A. Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology is the Full Form of IPFT.
Q. What is the Official Website of IPFT?
A. ipft.gov.in is the official Website of IPFT.