GIC India Recruitment: General Insurance Corporation of India Limited, abbreviated as GIC Re, is an Indian public sector reinsurance company that has its registered office and headquarters in Mumbai. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 12 Assistant Manager Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 27-02-2023.
GIC India Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC India)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Starting Date of the Application||10-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||27-02-2023|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
GIC India Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 5 years
- PWD Candidates: 10 years
- Widows, Divorced Women Candidates: 9 Years
- No Application Fee.
- Preliminary Screening/ Interview.
- Medical Examination.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ gicofindia.com
- And check for the GIC India Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Manager Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (27-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official website of GIC?
A. gicofindia.com is the Official Website of GIC.
Q. What is the Last date of GIC Recruitment?
A. 27-Feb-2023 is the Last date of GIC Recruitment.