Eastern Railway Recruitment: The Eastern Railway (abbreviated ER) is among the 19 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata, and comprises four divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each division is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager (DRM). it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of Railway Advocate Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply before the Last Date of the Application 31-Jan-2023.
Eastern Railway Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Post||Railway Advocate|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||04-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||31-01-2023|
|Job Location||Kolkata – West Bengal|
Eastern Railway Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per Eastern Railway’s official notification.
- As Per the Norms
- As Per Norms
- No Application Fees are Required.
How to Apply for Eastern Railway Railway Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ er.indianrailways.gov.in
- And check for the Eastern Railway Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Railway Advocate Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (31-Jan-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Q. What is the Job Location For this recruitment?
A. Kolkata – West Bengal is the Job Location for this recruitment.
Q. How Can We Apply For this recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment.