Students who are planning to go to the medical field and who have a dream MBBS or become BDS doctors must have heard about NEET. Neet examination is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which is admitted to central government medical institutions only after passing it. What does Neet UG/PG mean? The full form, qualifications, exam syllabus, and neet exam will give you all the information related to neet exam in this article.
Friends we all know how much the career scope in the medical field has increased for some time now. As a result, the trend of students is also increasing to go to this field. A doctor gets a lot of respect from society along with a good salary. If you are one of the students who have made up your mind to become a doctor, you need to know about neet exam.
We told you in our previous article how MBBS Doctor became? In which we also told you about Neet how important it is to take the neet exam to do MBBS. This article will give you all the information related to this exam, so please read this post till the end.
What is NEET Exam – Neet Full Form
Neet is an Entrance Exam for students who want to take Admission to any Private or Government Medical College to take MBBS, MD, MS medical courses and BDS, MDS dental courses. Neet entrance examination is conducted every year by National Testing Agency (NTA). Earlier, he wanted to know about this Entrance Exam as AIPMT. AIPMT Full Form is an All India Pre-Medical Test. The test was renamed and NEET in 2016.
- NEET Full Form – National Eligibility Entrance Test
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has earmarked about 63,000 seats through the NEET examination this year. NEET Exam you can apply for only 15% of the seats in every college in the country. Therefore, competition in this examination is very high. The remaining 85% Seat is given based on State Government and College Policy. From 2020 onwards, admission for all Undergraduate Courses in AIIMS and JIPMER will be based on the Neet entrance test.
the NTA announced on 23rd March 2021, that admissions to BSc Nursing and Life Sciences will be taken based on Marks in NEET 2021. Like last year, this year too, a total of 11 languages like Neet Exam Hindi, English, Marathi, Telugu, Tamil will be taken.
Main Points Associated With NEET ENTRANCE EXAM
|Name of the Exam||NEET|
|Conducted by||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Objective of Examination||Medical, Dental, and Ayush Course Admission|
|Exam Time||3 Hours|
|Course||M.B.B.S, B.D.S, M.S, M.D|
What is NEET UG and NEET PG
One of the common questions of those who want to become doctors is what is the difference between NEET UG and NEET PG? Are these two the same? Friends NEET UG means UG in Under Graduate. This NEET entrance exam is for admission to degree courses like MBBS and BDS.
NEET PG exam is for students who have done MBBS and BDS and want to Admission them in Post Graduate Course like MS, MD.
Your 12th should be fulfilled to give Exam of NEET UG. 12th must be from the science stream and your 11th, 12th should have Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects.
What is the Qualification for NEET
NTA who conducts the NEET exam has prescribed some qualification slot for NEET which students will be able to take this entrance exam only after completing them. NEET Eligibility to Apply for 2021 and Qualifications you can see below.
- When it comes to Exam Qualification, the candidate must have passed 12th to appear for the NEET exam. 12th is mandatory for them to be with Biology/Biotechnology, Chemistry, and Physics Subjects.
- General Category students must have Minimum Marks 50% Marks in 12th, 40% of SC/ST/OBC category, and 45% for PWD class only then they can take these examinations.
- the Minimum Age for NEET is 17 years and the Maximum Age Limit is yet to be determined. The court is still facing a case in this regard.
- Students can appear for the NEET exam as often as they want. This examination is held only once every year.
NEET Syllabus and Exam Pattern
National Testing Agency determines the NEET Syllabus and Exam Pattern (Questions Marking) of the NTA. When it comes to the syllabus of this examination, the main subjects are physics, chemistry, and biology. Most of the Questions asked in the Neet Exam are based on the 11th and 12th (Medical Science Stream) syllabus. The Neet exam asks some 180 questions about which you can see in detail in the table below.
NEET Entrance Exam Pattern
All students need to be fully aware of neet exam pattern only then they will be able to make proper plans and preparations to NEET Clear. Below are some of the main points related to Exam Pattern.
- There will be a total of 180 questions in the Neet exam. The paper will have all the Objective Type Questions. Each question will be of 4 marks, the paper will be of a total of 720 marks.
- 4 Marks will be given on the correct answer to a Question. Negative Marking will also be made in the paper, which means 1 Mark will be deducted on a wrong answer.
- The duration of the NEET exam will be 3 hours.
- The exam will be conducted in a total of 11 languages including Hindi, English, Marathi, Tamil.
- The exam will be offline which will be paper and pen based.
Neet Exam Date 2021
The National Testing Agency (NTA) announced on 12th March 2021 that the NEET Exam will be taken up on 1st August 2021. NTA will announce the full Schedule of the Neet in the next few days. Exam Application Form will be put on the NTA Official Website soon. The Last Date to apply for the exam will also be announced soon. the Admit Card required to provide Exam will be available on the website by the last week of April from where candidates will be able to download online.
Friends, we hope that in our article What is NEET? Complete Information About NEET Exam, Full Form You must have got all the information related to NEET. If you have any other questions related to this, then you can ask us by writing them in the comment box.