UPSC Recruitment: The Union Public Service Commission, commonly abbreviated as UPSC, is India’s premier central recruitment agency for the recruitment of all the Group ‘A’ officers under the Government of India. It has Released a notification for the recruitment of 43 Specialist & Mineral Officers Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 16-Mar-2023.
UPSC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Specialist, Mineral Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||43|
|Starting Date of the Application||25-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||16-03-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
UPSC Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Assistant Director (Capital Market)||1|
|Assistant Library and Information Officer (Kannada)||1|
|Specialist Grade-III (Radio Diagnosis)||14|
|Specialist Grade-III (Obstetrics and Gynaecology)||12|
|Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis)||3|
|Deputy Director of Mines Safety (Electrical)||3|
|Deputy Ore Dressing Officer||5|
|Mineral Officer (Intelligence)||4|
UPSC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed CA, CMA, CFA, Degree, B.E or B.Tech, MBBS, M.D, M.S, DMRD, DM, M.Ch, Master’s Degree, MBA, Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
- PWD (General) Candidates: 10 Years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates: 13 Years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
- As Per UPSC Norms.
- Gen/OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs.25/-
- SC/ST/PWBD/Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Online
- Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply for the UPSC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ upsc.gov.in
- And check for the UPSC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Specialist, Mineral Officer Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (16-Mar-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of UPSC?
A. upsc.gov.in is the Official website of UPSC.
Q. What is the Full form of UPSC?
A. Union Public Service Commission is the Full form of UPSC.