UIDAI Recruitment: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) is the Government Authority of India. it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 14 Assistant Technical Officers Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply For this Recruitment.
The Application Process has already started on 23-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 08-01-2023. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
UIDAI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Technical Officer, Deputy Director|
|Number of Vacancies||14|
|Starting Date of the Application||23-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||08-01-2023|
|Job Location||Gurugram – Haryana, Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh, Bangalore – Karnataka|
UIDAI Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Deputy Director (Technology)||2|
|Assistant Technical Officer||8|
UIDAI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- Candidate should have completed a Degree in Engineering/Technology, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 56 years.
UIDAI Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates Will get a Salary As Per UIDAI Norms.
UIDAI Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application fees are Required for this Recruitment.
UIDAI Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will be Selected on the basis of a Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply For the UIDAI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ uidai.gov.in
- And check for the UIDAI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Assistant Technical Officer, and Deputy Director Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested.
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- Gurugram – Haryana: Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Data Centre, Technology Centre office Complex plot No-1, Sector-M2, IMT Manesar, Gurugram-122050
- Bhopal – Madhya Pradesh: Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001
- Bangalore – Karnataka: Director (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Aadhaar Complex, NTI Layout, Tata Nagar, Kodigehalli, Technology Centre, Bengaluru-560092
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here, Click Here, Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 08-01-2023.
Q. What is the Official Website of the UIDAI ?
A. uidai.gov.in is the Official Website of the UIDAI.