Many schemes are implemented by Gujarat government for farmers. Today we are among then Tractor Assistance Scheme Let’s talk about Gujarat government is implementing farmer-oriented schemes in the interest of farmers.
Today in this article I will tell you about Tractor Sahay Yojana, Tractor Subsidy Sahay Yojana and also we will discuss about how you can do online registration in this scheme at home.
Tractor Sahay Yojana | Tractor Sahay Yojana Online Form, Apply
Tractor Sahay Yojana Gujarat: A new scheme is released by the Gujarat government aimed at farmers Tractor Sahay Yojanais Information about this tractor assistance scheme was released by the Gujarat government on the iKhedoot portal.
Purpose Of Tractor Sahay Scheme
The main purpose of the Tractor Assistance Scheme provided by the Government of Gujarat is to provide financial assistance to the Gujarati farmer residing in Gujarat for purchasing a tractor for farming. A farmer-oriented scheme has been implemented by the Gujarat government.
Thus under the Tractor Assistance Scheme subsidy will be given to the farmers of Gujarat whose assistance norms are given below. This scheme is a scheme run by the Government of Gujarat.
Tractor Loan in Gujarat (Tractor Subsidy Scheme)
Today most of the technology is being used in farming and tractors are also being used, so that as per the wish of the Gujarat government, the farmers should have them, so the Gujarat government wanted to give subsidy to the farmers on the purchase of tractors.Gujarat Government Tractor Sahay Yojana or Tractor Subsidy Yojana released.
Conditions for Tractor Assistance Scheme (Eligibility)
Tractore Sahay Yojana:The conditions on which subsidy is provided by the Gujarat government on the purchase of tractors to farmers are as follows:
- A farmer should have a land record.
- However if he resides in a forest area he should have a tribal birth certificate there if applicable.
- To get Tractor Subsidy, you will be eligible for subsidy only if you have to get Nazar tractor from an authorized dealer decided by Agriculture Department.
- To avail the benefit of this scheme, the beneficiary farmer has to purchase the tractor from an approved dealer.
Required Documents for Tractor Assistance Scheme
Tractor Assistance Scheme application form has been started on IKhedoot Portal by Gujarat Government, if you want to take advantage of this scheme then you have to submit the following list of documents there.
- In order to avail the Gujarat Government Tractor Assistance Scheme, one has to fill the online form on the website of Khedoot i Khedoot portal for which the required documents are given as below.
- Farmers’ KI has to enter the form of seven bars from the farmer portal.
- A copy of Aadhaar card of farmers will be required.
- If the beneficiary is a farmer or belongs to SC and ST caste then caste certificate should be provided if applicable.
- Copy of Ration Card.
- For tribal areas, as per forest officer, if any, it has to be given
- If the beneficiary farmer is disabled or has a disabled certificate, his certificate has to be submitted.
- Consent letter of other farmers of 7-12 and 8-A land is also required if farmer’s land and in joint partnership.
- Xerox of bank passbook.
- Information of Milk Producers Association, if any
Loans available under Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2023 Gujarat
What is available under the Gujarat Government Tractor Assistance Scheme is given below:
- In Tractor Sahay Yojana, farmers and tractors up to 40 PTO years will get subsidy of up to 25 percent or subsidy of up to 45 thousand rupees whichever is available.
- A subsidy of 50 percent of the total cost or up to Rs 7,000 will be available for tractors with more than 40 PTO horsepower and less than 60 PTO horse power, whichever is less.
- Power tiller/mini tractor – 40% of tractor cost or 45,000 for general farmer, 50% for SC, ST farmer or Rs. 60,000, whichever is lower will be admissible.
- Tractor 20 to 40 Horse Power (HP) – For SC/ST, small and marginal farmers, 35% of the cost or 1.25 lakhs, and for other beneficiaries – 25% or 1.00 lakhs, whichever is less, will be available.
ikhedu Portal Online Application : Click here
Tractore Sahay Yojana: PM Kisan Tractor Scheme Farmers need to apply to get the benefit of No Tractor Subsidy. They can submit the application online or offline by visiting the nearest CSC centers or other designated public service centers. It is mandatory to provide certain details and required documents. Only fully filled applications will be considered. The application process and schedule will be communicated to the farmers through various means, and it is their responsibility to keep checking the official websites, news or newspapers for the latest updates.
Q: Kisan Tractor Assistance Scheme launched by?
Ans: Khedoot Tractor Sahay Yojana has been launched by the Gujarat Government, the form of this scheme is to be applied online from I Khedoot Portal.
Q: The form of this scheme has to be applied online from the iKhedut portal.
Ans: Up to Rs.60,000/-
Q: From which website to fill tractor aid scheme form?
Ans: From I Khedut Portal https://ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in/