TMC Recruitment: The Tata Memorial Hospital is situated in Parel, Mumbai, India. Also popularly known as TMH. It is a specialist cancer treatment and research center, closely associated with the Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research, and Education in Cancer (ACTREC). it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of Various Trial Co-ordinator Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 21-Feb-2023.
TMC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Tata Memorial Centre (TMC)|
|Name of the Post||Trial Co-ordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||14-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||21-02-2023|
|Job Location||Varanasi – Uttar Pradesh|
TMC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Rs. 25,000 – 35,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for TMC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ tmc.gov.in
- And check for the TMC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Trial Co-ordinator Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Sunder Bagiya, Bhu Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh -221005, on or before the last date (21-Feb-2023).
- Eligible candidates can send their application in the prescribed format to e-Mail ID, Mahamana Pandit Madan Mohan Malaviya Cancer Centre, Sunder Bagiya, Bhu Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh -221005.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of TMC?
A. tmc.gov.in is the Official Website of TMC.
Q. What is the Full form of TMC?
A. Tata Memorial Centre is the Official website of TMC.