SAI Recruitment: The Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India for the development of sports in India. it has Released notification for the Recruitment of 11 Young Professional (Accounts/ Finance) Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 28-Jan-2023.
SAI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Sports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional (Accounts/ Finance)|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Starting Date of the Application||13-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||28-01-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
SAI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed CA/ ICMA, Degree in Accounting/ Finance, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 32 Years.
- Rs. 50,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees are Required.
How to Apply for SAI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in
- And check for the Sports Authority of India Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Young Professional (Accounts/ Finance) Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (28-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of SAI?
A. sportsauthorityofindia.nic.in is the Official Website of SAI.