RRC Recruitment For 596 Clerk, Accounts Assistant and Other Posts 2022 has published an Advertisement for the Research Associate-2022. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
RRC Recruitment 2022 Details:
- Name of posts:
- Stenographer: 08
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk: 154
- Goods Guard: 46
- Station Master : 75
- Jr Accounts Assistant: 150
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk: 126
- Accounts Clerk: 37
- Total No Of Post: 596
- Stenographer – The candidate should be 12th class passed and have a shorthand speed of 80 wpm for a duration of 10 minutes with a transcription time of 50 minutes.
- Sr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Goods Guard – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Station Master – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Jr Accounts Assistant – Degree from a recognized University or its equivalent.
- Jr Comml Clerk Cum Ticket Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- Accounts Clerk – 12th class passed with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate.
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for UR candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2023.
- The recruitment process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) OR written examination followed by aptitude/Speed/Skill test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com from 17-01-2022 to16-02-2022.
- Notification No.: GDCE 01/2022 dated 21/10/2022
- Notification released: 21st October 2022`
- Online application starts: 28th October 2022 (11:00 hrs)
- Last Date of application: 28th November 2022 (18:00 hrs)