NSD Recruitment: The National School of Drama (NSD) is a theatre training school in New Delhi, India. It is a self-governing organization under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India. it has released a Notification for the Recruitment of 11 Assistant Registrar, Jr. Steno Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online For this Recruitment.
The Application Process has already started on 24-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 15-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
NSD Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||The National School of Drama|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Registrar, Jr. Steno|
|Number of Vacancies||11|
|Starting Date of the Application||24-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||15-12-2022|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NSD Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Flute cum Shehnai Player||1|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||1|
|Jr. Steno ( Hindi)||1|
|Jr. Steno (English)||1|
|Driver Grade I||1|
|Care Taker cum cook||1|
NSD Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- Candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Degree / Diploma in Sound Technology, Graduation, BE/ B.Tech, Masters Degree from any of the recognized board or University.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
NSD Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 19,900 – 1,42,000/- Salary Per Month.
NSD Recruitment: Application fees
- UD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- OBC Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- SC, ST, Women Candidates: Nil
- Mode of Payment: Net Banking
NSD Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will be Selected on the Basis of a Skill Test, Written Test, and Interview.
How to Apply for NSD Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nsd.gov.in
- And check for the NSD Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Assistant Registrar, Jr. Steno Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. The Last date of the Application is 15-12-2022.
Q. How To Apply for NSD recruitment?
A. candidates Can Apply Online For this Recruitment.