NMPT Recruitment: New Mangalore Port is a small water af, the all-weather port at Panambur, Mangalore in Karnataka state in India, which is the deepest inner harbor on the west coast. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 2 Pilot Posts. All Eligible aspirants can Apply by Walkin For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 08-Sep-2023.
NMPT Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT)|
|Name of the Post||Pilot|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Starting Date of the Application||07-03-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||8-09-2023|
|Job Location||Mangalore – Karnataka|
NMPT Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed As per NMPT Norms from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 55 Years.
- Rs.75000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the NMPT Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ newmangaloreport.gov.in
- And check for the NMPT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Pilot.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 08-Sep-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Chamber of Chairperson, New Mangalore Port Authority, located at Panambur, Mangalore, Karnataka – 575010 on 08-Sep-2023.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of NMPT?
A. newmangaloreport.gov.in is the Official Website of NMPT.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. 8-09-2023 is the Last date of the Application.