NIT Calicut Recruitment: National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut or NITC), formerly Regional Engineering College Calicut, is a public technical university and an institute of national importance governed by the NIT Act passed by the Parliament of India. it has Released notification for the Recruitment of Various Junior Research Fellow Posts. All Eligible aspirants can Apply Online By Email For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 30-Jan-2023.
NIT Calicut Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Technology Calicut (NIT Calicut)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||17-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||30-01-2023|
|Job Location||Calicut – Kerala|
NIT Calicut Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 28 Years.
- Rs. 31,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Online Interview
How to Apply for NIT Calicut Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nitc.ac.in
- And check for the NIT Calicut Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Junior Research Fellow Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com , on or before the last date (30-Jan-2023).
Q. What is the Official Website of NIT Calicut Recruitment?
A. nitc.ac.in what is the Official website of this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this recruitment.