NIO Goa Recruitment: The National Institute of Oceanography is a self-governing research organization in India that conducts scientific research and studies on the unique oceanographic features of the Northern Indian Ocean. It is headquartered in Goa and has regional offices in Kochi, Mumbai, and Vizag. it has released a notification for the Recruitment of 5 Project Associates -I & II Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 26-Jan-2023.
NIO Goa Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Oceanography Goa (NIO Goa)|
|Name of the Post||Project Associate -I, II|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Starting Date of the Application||19-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||26-01-2023|
NIO Goa Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Associate -I||4|
|Project Associate -II||1|
NIO Goa Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed ME/ M.Tech, M.Sc from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Rs. 25,000 – 28,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Online Interview.
How to Apply for NIO Goa Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nio.org
- And check for the NIO Goa Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Project Associate -I, II Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and Send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before the last date (26-Jan-2023).
Q. What is the Official Website of NIO Goa?
A. nio.org is the Official website of NIO Goa.
Q. What is the Full form of NIO Goa?
A. National Institute of Oceanography Goa is the Full form of NIO Goa.