NIMHANS Recruitment: The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is a medical institution in Bangalore, India. NIMHANS is the apex center for mental health and neuroscience education in the country. it has Released notification for the recruitment of 08 MHSA Co-Ordinator, and Senior Programme Co-Ordinator Posts. all Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 20-01-2023.
NIMHANS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences|
|Name of the Post||MHSA Co-Ordinator, Senior Programme Co-Ordinator|
|Number of Vacancies||08|
|Starting Date of the Application||31-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||20-Jan-2023|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
NIMHANS Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Programme Co-Ordinator (Mental Health)||1|
|Programme C0 – Ordinator (Psychiatry)||2|
NIMHANS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed a Diploma, Master’s Degree, or MD from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 45 Years.
- Rs. 45,000 – 1,35,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fees are Required.
How to Apply for NIMHANS Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nimhans.ac.in
- And check for the NIMHANS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open MHSA Co–Ordinator, Senior Programme Co-Ordinator Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
Q. What is the Full Form of NIMHANS?
A. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro-Sciences is the full form of NIMHANS.
Q. What is the Official Website of NIMHANS?
A. nimhans.ac.in is the Official Website of NIMHANS.