NIA Recruitment: India’s primary counter-terrorism task force is the National Investigation Agency (NIA). Underwritten proclamation from the Ministry of Home Affairs, the agency is authorized to investigate terror-related crimes across states without the need for special permission from the states. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 118 Inspectors & Sub Inspector Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Offline for this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 05-Mar-2023.
NIA Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Name of the Post||Inspector, Sub Inspector|
|Number of Vacancies||118|
|Starting Date of the Application||18-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||05-03-2023|
|Job Location||All India|
NIA Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
NIA Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed a Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 56.
- Rs.35400-112400/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Based on Experience, Interview.
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nia.gov.in
- And check for the NIA Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for Inspector, Sub Inspector Jobs from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with the required documents with self-attested, before the last date (05-Mar-2023)
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed application form. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant documents to SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Q. What is the Application Mode of NIA?
A. Aspirants can Apply Offline For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official website of NIA?
A. nia.gov.in is the Official Website of NIA.