NHSRC Recruitment: The National Health Systems Resource Centre’s mandate is to assist in policy and strategy development in the provision and mobilization of technical assistance to the states and in capacity building for the Ministry of Health. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of Various Technical Officer (ACSM) Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 01-Mar-2023.
NHSRC Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC)|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer (ACSM)|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||09-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||01-03-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NHSRC Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 65 Years.
- Rs. 90,000 – 1, 30,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the NHRC Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ nhsrcindia.org
- And check for the NHSRC Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Technical Officer (ACSM) Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (01-Mar-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of NHRC?
A. nhsrcindia.org is the Official Website of NHRC.
Q. What is the Full form of NHRC?
A. National Health Systems Resource Centre is the Official website of NHRC.