NCERT Recruitment: The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is an autonomous organization of the Government of India. it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 2 Semi-Professional Assistant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin for this recruitment before the Last date of the Application 13-Mar-2023.
NCERT Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Name of the Post||Semi Professional Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Starting Date of the Application||20-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||13-Mar-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
NCERT Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed B.LibSc, BLISc., Graduation from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 27 Years.
- Rs. 33,000/- Per Month
- No Application Fee.
- Walk-In Interview.
How to Apply for the NCERT Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ncert.nic.in
- And check for the NCERT Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Semi Professional Assistant.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 13-Mar-2023 at below-mentioned address.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of NCERT?
A. ncert.nic.in is the Official Website of NCERT.
Q. What is the Full form of NCERT?
A. National Council of Educational Research and Training is the Full form of NCERT.