National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment: The National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) is an Indian government laboratory based in Pune, in western India. It has Released Notification for the Recruitment of 8 Project Associate-II & Project scientist Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 19-Jan-2023.
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Chemical Laboratory|
|Name of the Post||Project Associate-II, Project scientist|
|Number of Vacancies||8|
|Starting Date of the Application||11-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||19-01-2023|
|Job Location||Pune – Maharashtra|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|scientific Administrative Assistant||1|
National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Doctoral Degree in Science, B.Sc, Diploma in Engineering, Doctoral Degree in Science, Graduation, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 50 Years.
- Rs. 18,000 – 56,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ncl-india.org
- And check for the National Chemical Laboratory Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Project Associate-II, Project scientist Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (19-Jan-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Q. What is the Application Mode of this Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of NCL Recruitment?
A. ncl-india.org is the Official Website of this Recruitment.