Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024: All students will get free laptop, with 80% subsidy!

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 is a special scheme of the Government of Gujarat to help the poor students of Gujarat. They will give free laptops to the people in Gujarat. Many students could not do their online classes because they did not have laptops. In such a situation, the government wants to help them by giving free laptops. The government started this to reduce poverty and improve education. We will tell you everything about PDF Downloads.org Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024, like who can get it, how to apply, what documents you need and what benefits you will get.

What is Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024

Gujarat Government's Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 helps students to buy new laptops by giving them money. They will give up to Rs.1,50,000/-. In this Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024, the government will pay 80% of the laptop, and the student has to pay the rest, which is 20%. This money will help students to buy good laptops as they usually cost around Rs.15,000/-, but sometimes they can be expensive up to Rs.1,50,000/-.

As technology is getting better, more students need laptops and phones for their studies. Due to the lockdown, it has become difficult for students to get these things. Therefore, the Gujarat government came up with this scheme to help. They give students money up to Rs 40,000/- at a low interest rate.

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 Features

This Laptop Sahay Yojana has several features, but here are the main ones:

  • The government gives you the money for the laptop in the form of a loan at just 6% interest.
  • You must pay back the loan in 60 monthly payments.
  • If you are unable to make the payment on time, you will be charged an additional 2.5% on top of 6% interest.
  • The laptop comes with free accounting software called Tally and GST software pre-installed.
  • Gujarat State Scheduled Caste Development Corporation in Gandhinagar helps Scheduled Caste students in the state to purchase new laptops by providing financial assistance.

Gujarat Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 Eligibility Criteria

To be eligible for the Free Laptop Yojana 2024 in Gujarat, you need to fulfil certain criteria:

  • You must be a resident of Gujarat state.
  • Only the students from Scheduled Caste (SC) category are eligible for this scheme.
  • You will need to provide a certificate confirming your membership in the Scheduled Caste community.
  • The age of the students should be between 18 to 30 years.
  • The minimum educational qualification required is to pass 12th class.
  • No member of the applicant's family should be employed in a government agency.
  • The maximum annual family income for the applicants should not exceed Rs.1,20,000/- and Rs.1,50,000/- for urban areas.
  • Proof of computer training is now a requirement.
  • Experience certificates from shops or companies where the applicant has expertise in computer sales, as well as documents demonstrating work experience in shopping malls or private shops are considered as valid proof.

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 Benefits 

ST Caste Development Corporation provides many benefits to the people of ST caste. In the Student Free Laptop Scheme for 2024, students are eligible for a loan of up to Rs. 1,50,000/- to buy computers, laptops and related gear. If you want to buy a laptop worth Rs. 40,000/- then the government will give you 80% of that amount i.e. Rs. 32,000/- as a loan. But you have to pay the remaining 20%, which is Rs. 8,000/-. Such a scheme is really helpful for the poor and talented students of the state who need free laptops.

Free Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 Important Document 

To benefit from the Free Laptop Scheme 2024 set up by the Gujarat Government, you must have all the documents listed below:

  • Example of Scheduled Caste Certificate from competent authority like Taluka Magistrate, Social Welfare Officer or Competent Officer in Gujarat.
  • A duplicate copy of a ration card, which allows an individual or family to obtain a specified quantity of essential supplies at subsidized rates.
  • Aadhar card.
  • Identity proof.
  • Residential proof.
  • PAN card.
  • Voter ID card.
  • caste certificate.
  • Age proof.
  • I Certificate.
  • Bank account details.
  • Passport size photo.
  • Valid mobile number.
  • Passbook for bank account.
  • Certificate of Computer Education.
  • Duplicate of your Aadhaar identification document.

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 Online Registration

Step 1: As your first step, visit the website adijatinigam.gujarat.gov.in .

Step 2: On the homepage, click on the button “Apply For Loan”.

Step 3: On clicking it, a new page will open with the name of Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation.

Step 4: If this is your first attempt, then register here and create your Individual Id is necessary.

Step 5: After establishing your personal login, enter your Login ID and Password on the Login page.

Step 6: After reaching your personal page, click on the “Apply Now” option located in the “My Application” tab.

Step 7: On selecting “Apply Now”, choose the Self-Employment option from “Online Schemes” and click on it.

Step 8: After selecting Self-Employment, review the terms and conditions thoroughly and then click on “Apply”.

Step 9: While filling his application online, the applicant has to provide various information including his personal details, property details, loan specifications and guarantor details.

Step 10: Select the scheme for “Loan Amount” in the adjacent column and select “Computer Machine” option.

Step 11: The applicant must provide the asset details of the designated guarantor, banking information, and any additional paperwork, if required.

Step 12: Make sure you review and save your application after submitting all the required information online.

Step 13: Create some saved application prints and preserve them.

Laptop Sahay Yojana 2024 Helpline Number

Official Address: Gujarat Tribal Development Corporation, Birsa Munda Bhavan, Sector 10-A, Gandhinagar, Gujarat

Helpline Number: +91 79 23253891, 23256843, 23256846 (Monday to Friday, 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM)