Income Tax Department Recruitment: The Income Tax Department (also referred to as IT Department or ITD) is a government agency undertaking direct tax collection of the government of India. It functions under the Department of Revenue of the Ministry of Finance. It has Released notification for the Recruitment of 72 IT Inspector & Tax Assistant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application.
Income Tax Department Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Income Tax Department|
|Name of the Post||Income Tax Inspector, Tax Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||72|
|Starting Date of the Application||14-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||06-02-2023|
|Job Location||Puducherry – Tamil Nadu|
Income Tax Department Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Income Tax Inspector||28|
|Multi Tasking Staff||16|
Income Tax Department Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed their 10th, Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Rs.5200-34800/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test & Interview
How to Apply for Income Tax Department Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ tnincometax.gov.in
- And check for the Income Tax Department Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Income Tax Inspector, and Tax Assistant Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (06-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
Q. What is the Application Form for IT Department Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply Online for this recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of the IT Department?
A. tnincometax.gov.in is the Official Website of the IT Department.