IIT Guwahati Recruitment: The Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati) is a public technical university established by the Government of India in the Amingaon area of North Guwahati. It has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 01 Junior Research Fellow Post. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply For this Recruitment before the Last date of the application.
The Application Process has already started on 01-12-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 12-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati (IIT Guwahati)|
|Name of the Post||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Starting Date of the Application||01-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||12-12-2022|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam|
IIT Guwahati Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
- candidates should have completed Post Graduation from any of the recognized boards or universities.
- Age Limitation will be Selected on the Basis of Rules and Regulations for this Recruitment.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs.31000/- Salary Per Month.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment: Application fees
- No Application Fees are Required For this Recruitment.
IIT Guwahati Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will be Selected on the Basis of Walk-in-Interview.
How to apply For IIT Guwahati Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ iitg.ac.in
- And check for the IIT Guwahati Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Junior Research Fellow (JRF).
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 12-Dec-2022 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with the required documents(as mentioned in the official notification) at the below address SART, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, Guwahati-781039.
Q. What is the Last date of the Application?
A. the Last date of the Recruitment is 12-12-2022.
Q. How can we Apply For this Recruitment?
A. Candidates can Apply by the Walkin Interview For this Recruitment.