IIPS Recruitment: The International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS) serves as a regional Institute for Training and Research in Population Studies for the ESCAP region. It has Released a Notification For the Recruitment of 3 Senior Project Officers/ Project Officers Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin’ for this Recruitment on 03-Feb-2023.
IIPS Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||International Institute for Population Sciences (IIPS)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Project Officer/ Project Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||3|
|Starting Date of the Application||01-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||03-02-2023|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra|
IIPS Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed a Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms.
- Rs. 70,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for IIPS Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ iipsindia.org
- And check for the IIPS Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Senior Project Officer/ Project Officer.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 03-Feb-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with the required documents(as mentioned in the official notification) at the below address International Institute for Population Sciences, Govandi Station Road, Deonar, Mumbai-400088.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of IIPS?
A. iipsindia.org is the Official website of IIPS.
Q. How Can We Apply for IIPS Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can Apply by Walkin For this Recruitment.