IIOPR Recruitment: The Indian Council of Agricultural Research established the National Research Centre for Oil Palm (later renamed the Directorate of Oil Palm Research) at Pedavegi in the West Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh, and research on Oil Palm under irrigated conditions is practically a new start. IIOPR has Released a notification For the Recruitment of 5 Senior Research fellows, Pollinators Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can apply For this Recruitment before 28-12-2022.
IIOPR Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute Of Oil Palm Research (IIOPR)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Research fellow, Pollinator|
|Number of Vacancies||5|
|Notification Release Date||09-12-2022|
|Date of the Interview||28-12-2022|
|Job Location||Eluru – Andhra Pradesh|
IIOPR Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Senior Research fellow||4|
IIOPR Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants should have completed 12th, Degree, M.sc, Master’s Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 35 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 40 Years.
- Rs. 18,000 – 31,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply For IIOPR Recruitment?
- First, go to the official website @ iiopr.icar.gov.in and look for the IIOPR Recruitment or Careers that you want to apply for.
- There you will find the most recent Senior Research Fellow, Pollinator job posting.
- Examine the Recruitment instructions carefully.
- Fill out the application form.
- Then, on December 28, 2022, come to the below-mentioned address for a walk-in interview with the required documents.
Q. What is the Full form of IIOPR?
A. Indian Institute Of Oil Palm Research (IIOPR) is the Full form of IIOPR.
Q. What is the Official website of IIOPR?
A. iiopr.icar.gov.in is the Official Website of IIOPR.