IIMB Recruitment: Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance in Bangalore, India. it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of 04 Academic Associates posts. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply Online for this recruitment.
The Application Process has already started on 30-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 15-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
IIMB Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Management Bangalore|
|Name of the Post||Academic Associates Posts|
|Number of Vacancies||04|
|Starting Date of the Application||30-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||15-12-2022|
|Job Location||Bangalore – Karnataka|
IIMB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
Candidate should have completed a Master’s Degree, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Age Limitation will be Depends on Companies Rules and Regulations.
IIMB Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 30,000/- Salary Per Month.
IIMB Recruitment: Application Fees
- No application Fees are Required for this Recruitment.
IIMB Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates Will be Selected on the Basis of Interviews.
How to apply for IIMB Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ iimb.ac.in
- And check for the IIMB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Academic Associate Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.