ICGEB Recruitment: The International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB) was established as a project of the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO). it has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 2 Project Scientist III/ SRF Posts. all Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 28-Feb-2023.
ICGEB Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB)|
|Name of the Post||Project Scientist III/ SRF|
|Number of Vacancies||2|
|Starting Date of the Application||16-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||28-02-2023|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
ICGEB Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Project Scientist III||1|
|Senior Research Fellow||1|
ICGEB Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed Masters Degree, M.Sc, M.Tech, Ph.D from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per the Norms.
- As Per Norms
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the ICGEB Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ icgeb.org
- And check for the ICGEB Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Project Scientist III/ SRF Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (28-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here, Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of ICGEB?
A. icgeb.org is the Official Website of ICGEB.
Q. What is the Full form of ICGEB?
A. International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology is the full form of ICGEB