IARI Recruitment: The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI), also known as the Pusa Institute, is India’s national agricultural research, education, and extension organization. it has released notification for the Recruitment of 06 JRF & Filed Worker Posts. Eligible and Interested candidates Can Apply For this Recruitment.
The Application Process has already started on 29-11-2022, Aspirants can Apply before the last date of the Application 15-12-2022. From this Article, candidates will get all the necessary information about this Recruitment Such as Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Salary, Selection Process, Application Process, and many more. all the Applicants are Requested to Read the Full Article For Detailed Information.
IARI Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||The Indian Agricultural Research Institute (IARI)|
|Name of the Post||JRF, Filed Worker|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Starting Date of the Application||29-11-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||15-12-2022|
|Job Location||Delhi – New Delhi|
IARI Recruitment: Vacancy Details
Candidates Who Want to Apply for this Recruitment Should be Aware of the Vacancy Details of this Recruitment. From the below table, Candidates will know the All Vacancy Details.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|JRF/ Project Associate I||1|
|Junior Research Fellow||1|
IARI Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should know the Eligibility Criteria of Recruitment before Applying for the Recruitment such as Educational Qualification and Age Limitation.
candidate should have completed a 10th, Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Masters’s Degree, or Ph.D. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- The candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC, ST, Women Candidates: 5 Years
IARI Recruitment: Salary
- Selected candidates will get Rs. 19,291 – 47,000/- Salary Per Month.
IARI Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fees are Required for this Recruitment.
IARI Recruitment: Selection Process
- Candidates will be Selected on the basis of Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply For IARI Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ iari.res.in
- And check for the IARI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for JRF, Filed Worker.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with the required documents at the below address Division of Genetics, ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi – 110012.
Q. What is the Last date of the application?
A. The Last date of the application is 15-12-2022.
Q. How can we apply For the IARI Recruitment?
A. Candidates Can apply by the Walkin Interview For this Recruitment.