HPCL Recruitment: Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) is an Indian oil and gas refining company headquartered in Mumbai. Since 2018, ONGC has owned a majority stake in the company. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 14-01-2023.
HPCL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentice Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||100|
|Starting Date of the Application||07-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||14-01-2023|
|Job Location||Visakhapatnam – Andhra Pradesh|
HPCL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- As per HPCL official notification candidate should have completed Graduation in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Instrumentation, Petrochemical Engineering, Safety Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering/ IT, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Oil Technology, Food Technology, Industrial Engineering, Petroleum Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 27 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Rs. 25,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ hindustanpetroleum.com
- And check for the HPCL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Graduate Apprentice Trainee Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable).
Q. What is the Full form of HPCL?
A. Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited is the Full form of HPCL.
Q. What is the Official Website of HPCL?
A. hindustanpetroleum.com is the Full form of HPCL.