How To Apply Aadhar Card Online For Child 2023 Everyone needs an Aadhar card in the modern India. As a result, children as young as 5 can enrol in order to receive an Aadhar card. The use of Aadhar cards for children includes purchasing train tickets and purchasing midday meals, among other things. The Aadhaar card, a 12-digit identification number provided by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), is accepted as identification and proof of address in many regions of the nation.
- The Aadhaar number is currently the most significant identity proof in India.
- Many schools need parents to present their Aadhaar card in order to enrol their children.
- The Indian government announced adjustments in the beginning of 2017 to make Aadhaar mandatory for children to obtain benefits of the midday meal policy.
- Make sure your child does.
Aadhaar for Children Between the Ages of 5 and 15
Children between the ages of 5 and 15 are granted Aadhar cards in a similar way to adults. Aadhaar for infants and adults are treated the same by UIDAI. Aadhaar does have a few noteworthy qualities for kids between the ages of 5 and 15 though:
- The enrollment process is comparable to that for adults.
- The only distinction is the kind of documentation that must be submitted.
- When the child is 15 years old, the biometric information (including all 10 fingerprints, an iris scan,
- and a photograph) must be updated.
- In all circumstances, a birth certificate or hospital discharge certificate must be shown.
- You can update the biometric data once more (for a fee).
children under the age of five
The blue colour of Baal Aadhaar, another name for Aadhaar, which is used for children. To enrol a child, one needs look for the closest Aadhaar centre.
- Both the child’s birth certificate and the parent or guardian’s Aadhar card are necessary.
- No children’s biometric information will be gathered from them before the age of five. The child’s Aadhar card will be connected to her or his parent’s Aadhaar up until this age.
- Children under the age of five will not have their biometric information, such as their fingerprints, collected. This is due to the fact that a child’s biometrics are not fully formed until they are five years old.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Aadhar card Apps||Click Here|
With the goal of reaching out to large numbers of smartphone users, the new mAadhaar is released by the Unique Identification Authority of India. The App features an array of Aadhaar services and a personalized section for the Aadhaar holder who can carry their Aadhaar information in form of a soft copy, instead of carrying a physical copy all the time.
The key features in mAadhaar: Multilingual : In order to ensure the Aadhaar Services are accessible to linguistically diverse residents of India, the menu, button labels and form fields are provided in English as well as in 12 Indian languages (Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu). After installation the user will be prompted to select any of the preferred language. However the input fields in the forms will accept data entered in English language only. This is done to help user avoid facing the challenges of typing in regional languages (due to limitation in the mobile keyboards).
Universality: Resident with or without Aadhaar can install this App in their smart phones. However to avail personalised Aadhaar services the resident will have to register their Aadhaar Profile in the App. Aadhaar Online Services on Mobile: The mAadhaar user can avail the featured services for themselves as well as for any other resident seeking Aadhaar or related help.
The functionalities are broadly grouped as:
Main Service Dashboard : Direct access to download Aadhaar, Order an Reprint, Address Update, Download offline eKYC, Show or Scan QR Code, Verify Aadhaar, Verify mail/email, retrieve UID/EID, Request for Address Validation Letter
Request Status Services : To help resident check status of various online requests.
My Aadhaar: This is a personalised section for Aadhaar holder where resident will not have to enter their Aadhaar number to avail Aadhaar services. In addition this section also provides facility for the resident to lock/unlock their Aadhaar or Biometric Authentication.
Aadhaar Locking – Aadhaar holder can lock their UID/Aadhaar number anytime they wish.
Biometric locking/unlocking secures biometric authentication by locking biometrics data. Once resident enables Biometric Locking system their biometric remains locked till the Aadhaar Holder chose to either unlock it (which is temporary) or Disable the Locking system.
TOTP generation – Time-based One-Time Password is an automatically generated temporary password which can be used instead of SMS based OTP.
Update of profile – To updated view of Aadhaar profile data after successful completion of update request.
Sharing of QR code and eKYC data by Aadhaar Number holder helps Aadhaar user share their password protected eKYC or QR code for safe and paperless verification.
Multi-profile: Aadhaar holder can include multiple (upto 3) profiles (with same registered mobile number) in their profile section.
Locate Enrolment Center helps user find nearest Enrolment Center.