Grid-India Recruitment: The National Grid is India’s high-voltage electricity transmission network, connecting power plants and major substations and ensuring that electricity generated anywhere in the country can be used to meet demand elsewhere. It has Released a notification For the Recruitment of 07 Graduate Apprentices Posts. All applicants can Apply Online (By Email) For this Recruitment before 08-Jan-2023.
Grid-India Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Grid Controller of India Limited (Grid-India)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Apprentices|
|Number of Vacancies||7|
|Starting Date of the Application||14-12-2022|
|Last Date of the Application||08-01-2023|
|Job Location||Guwahati – Assam, Shillong – Meghalaya|
Grid-India Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have a B.E. or B.Tech in Electrical and Engineering from a recognized board or university.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 28 Years.
- Rs.15000/- Per Month.
Grid-India Recruitment: Application Fees
- No Application Fee.
Grid-India Recruitment: Selection Process
How to Apply For Grid-India Recruitment?
- To begin, go to the official website at posoco.in.
- Also, look for Grid-India Recruitment or Careers to which you intend to apply.
- Check your eligibility by opening the Graduate Apprentices Jobs notification.
- Double-check the deadline.
- Fill out the application form.
- On or before the last date, pay the application fee (if applicable) and send the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com (08-Jan-2023).
- Eligible candidates should submit their applications in the prescribed format to the following e-mail addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com on or before January 8, 2023, along with all required documents.
Q. What is the Application Mode of Grid-India Recruitment?
A. Aspirants can apply Online (By Email) For this Recruitment.
Q. What is the Official Website of Grid-India?
A. posoco.in is the Official Website of Grid-India.