GRI Dindigul Recruitment: The Gandhigram Rural University (GRI) is a centrally-funded Deemed University based in Dindigul in Tamil Nadu, India. it has Released notification for the Recruitment of Guest/Part-Time Teacher/ Teaching Assistant Posts. All Eligible Aspirants can Apply by Walkin For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 01-Mar-2023.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul)|
|Name of the Post||Guest/Part-Time Teacher/ Teaching Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Notification Release Date||20-02-2023|
|Date of the Interview||01-03-2023|
GRI Dindigul Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed a Master’s Degree, M.Phil, M.Com, MA, MBA, or Ph.D. from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- As Per Norms.
- As Per Norms.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for the GRI Dindigul Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ruraluniv.ac.in
- And check for the GRI Dindigul Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Guest/ Part Time Teacher/ Teaching Assistant.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with required documents on 01-Mar-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in official notification) at the below address Indira Gandhi Block in GRI.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of GRI Dindigul?
A. ruraluniv.ac.in is the Official Website of GRI Dindigul.
Q. What is the Full form of GRI Dindigul?
A. Gandhigram Rural Institute is the Full form of GRI Dindigul.