ECIL Recruitment: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy, established on 11 April 1967 by A. S. Rao in Hyderabad, to create a strong indigenous base in electronics. It has Released a notification for the Recruitment of 200 Technical Officers Posts. All Eligible aspirants can Apply by Walkin Interview for this Recruitment on 11-01-2023.
ECIL Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Name of the Post||Technical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||200|
|Starting Date of the Application||05-01-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||11-01-2023|
|Application Mode||All India|
ECIL Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidate should have completed BE/ B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ Mechanical/ Instrumentation Engineering from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates: 5 Years
- PWD Candidates: 10 Years
- Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
How to Apply for ECIL Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ ecil.co.in
- And check for the ECIL Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- There you will find the latest job notification for Technical Officer.
- Go through the Recruitment instructions clearly.
- Fill out the application form without any mistakes.
- Then attend the Walk-in-interview along with the required documents on 11-Jan-2023 at below-mentioned address.
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for Walk-in-interview along with required documents(as mentioned in the official notification) at the below address CED Building, Main Factory, Electronics Corporation of India Limited, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500062
Q. What is the Full Form of ECIL?
A. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is the Full form of ECIL.
Q. What is the Official Website of ECIL?
A. ecil.co.in is the Full form of ECIL.