CMD Kerala Recruitment: The Centre for Management Development (CMD) is a research-driven management consulting and training institution under the Government of Kerala, catering to Government at the Centre, States and local levels, Development Agencies, and Institutions in the Corporate and Social Sector. it has Released a Notification for the Recruitment of Various Graduate Trainee Posts. All Eligible aspirants can Apply Online For this Recruitment before the Last date of the Application 15-Feb-2023.
CMD Kerala Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Organization||Centre for Management Development Kerala (CMD Kerala)|
|Name of the Post||Graduate Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||Various|
|Starting Date of the Application||08-02-2023|
|Last Date of the Application||15-02-2023|
|Job Location||Thiruvananthapuram – Kerala|
CMD Kerala Recruitment: Eligibility Criteria
- candidates should have completed MBA, MCA, or M.Tech from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
- Minimum Age Limitation: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limitation: 30 Years.
- Rs. 15,000 – 20,000/- Per Month.
- No Application Fee.
- Written Test, Interview.
How to Apply for CMD Kerala Recruitment?
- First, visit the official website @ cmdkerala.net
- And check for the CMD Kerala Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open Graduate Trainee Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (15-Feb-2023) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|
Q. What is the Official Website of CMD Kerala?
A. cmdkerala.net Official Website of CMD Kerala.
Q. What is the Full form of CMD Kerala?
A. Centre for Management Development Kerala is the full form of CMD Kerala.